- Full Time
St. Mary’s Centre (Telford) is a Registered Nursing Home and Registered Designated Centre for the Residents with Disabilities. See website for more details: www.stmarysmerrion.ie St. Mary’s Centre (Telford) is a specialised healthcare facility for visually impaired ladies. Successful applicants will be required to have good communication skills and must satisfy all requirements under the HIQA Regulations with regard to Garda Vetting, References and all documentation required under Schedule 2 of the Health Act 2007, Regulations 2013.
Applications are invited for the Post of: Temporary Clinical Services Manager/Registered Person in Charge for the Registered Nursing Home Covering an Initial Period of 13 Weeks with Possible Extension
The appointee will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day management and delivery of high quality care to the residents in the Nursing Home. This is a senior management post and the appointee will play an important role in service management and development.
The primary role of the Clinical Services Manager/ Registered Person in Charge will be one of clinical and professional leadership of the nursing team. To direct the Clinical Nurse Managers II and their teams in the smooth running of the Clinical Units. The CSM/ Registered PIC reports to the CEO.
The successful candidate will have the following;
- Applicants must be a registered General Nurse on the Register of Nurses held by Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI).
- A post Registration Management Qualification in health or a related field.
- Evidence of continuous professional development.
- Applicants are expected to have not less than three years’ experience in Care of the Older Person in the previous six years and a minimum of three years’ experience in a management or supervisory role in the area of health or social care.
- An appropriate qualification in health or social care management at an appropriate level.
- Have an in-depth knowledge of the ageing process.
A record of achievement in leading and motivating staff, a diploma in Gerontology or Management would be an advantage.
Salary will be on the appropriate point of the HSE Scale for the position and evidenced experience.
For enquiries & job description contact the CEO at +3531 2189 340 or e-mail at email@example.com Applications to the CEO should comprise of a cover letter, Curriculum Vitae and the names of two referees. Closing date for applications: 5pm Thursday 3rd September.
St. Mary’s Centre (Telford) is an equal opportunities employer
DATA PROTECTION: IT IS THE CENTRE’S POLICY TO RETAIN RECORDS RELATING TO UNSUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS FOR A PERIOD OF ONE YEAR IN THE EVENT THAT A SUITABLE POSITION BECOME VACANT WITHIN THE 12 MONTH PERIOD FROM THE APPLICATION DATE. PLEASE INDICATE IN YOUR APPLICATION LETTER IF YOU WISH TO OPT OUT OF THE CENTRE’S RECORD RETENTION POLICY.