- Full Time
Mount Sackville Nursing Home is looking for a nurse who would do a fixed term contract from now until March 2020.
This is a full time contract with 35hours/ week worked in average (one weekend worked every 2 weeks).
- Hourly rate depends on experience and is relevant to the work involved.
- Course and Uniforms subsidized.
- Good team, great spirit, lovely Residents (33in total).
- Shifts start at 7am sharp (to avoid traffic). It is day shift only and is a mix of long and short shifts : 7.00-19.15 and 7.00-13.00- 2 nurses in the morning as it is the busier time and one then from 1pm to 7.15pm.
- Computer literacy is an advantage
- Preferably with nursing home experience
- Very good communications skills
We are situated adjacent to the Knockmaroon Gate of the Phoenix Park between Chapelizod and Castleknock. Bus Stops are about a 20min walk. If the person is not driving, access to the nursing home is not easy at weekends as there is no bus available before7
See website www.mountsackvillenh.ie