Are you looking to further your career with one of Ireland leading private nursing home groups? Applications are invited for the post of Healthcare Assistant at Greystones Nursing Home, an established home located in the beautiful seaside town of Greystones in county Wicklow that caters for the care and accommodation of 64 residents. This is a fantastic opportunity for the successful candidate to further their career with one of Ireland's leading private nursing home operators.
There are positions being offered on a full or part time basis.
The main purpose of the role is;
- To work as part of a team of Health Care Assistants, under the direction of the Nursing team.
- To provide quality person centred care to meet the needs of residents and provide support to continue living independently with privacy and dignity.
- To promote a caring environment for residents through high standards of professional practice which are conducive to the physical, emotional, social, intellectual and spiritual needs of the Residents of the Home.
The successful candidates will have a genuine passion for caring and a keen interest in aged care.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Previous experience and relevant qualification are preferred however those currently studying Fetac level 5 in healthcare or pre nursing will also be considered.
- Training will be provided for the successful candidate.
- Friendly and caring working environment
- Paid breaks
- Uniforms and badge provided
- Meals provided on shifts over 8 hours
- Sick Pay Scheme
- Free on-site parking
- Paid training courses
- Industry leading benefits package
- Basic hourly rate €11.62, 3% nightly premium (€11.97 hourly rate) and 20% premium for Sundays (€13.94)
- Fantastic ongoing training program and up-skill opportunities
- Career development opportunities
Position is subject to Garda vetting and reference checks. Greystones Nursing Home is an equal opportunities employer.
All interested applicants should submit a cover letter and CV to email@example.com, or drop into us on the Church Rd, Greystones.