- Full Time
Glenaulin Nursing Home is seeking qualified and compassionate Healthcare Assistants, with positive an attitude to join our experienced team of healthcare professionals. Our Award-winning nursing home aims to provide the highest quality of care to our residents through the provision of client-centered approach.
Our nursing home is situated in a tranquil area of Chapelizod, located 10 Minutes from the m50.
What We Offer:
- Excellent terms and conditions of employment
- Competitive salary
- Permanent roles
- On-going learning, support and professional development
- Positive working environment
The Ideal candidate should have the following:
- QQI Level 5 healthcare assistant or equivalent is essential
- Experience in care of the older person is essential
- Applicants must have Fluent English and have full EU work permit
- Must have experience appropriate to the position
The main purpose of the role is:
To promote a caring environment for our residents through a person-centered approach, this includes the resident’s physical, emotional, social and intellectuals needs. This will be achieved by working as part of a team of Health Care assistant, Nurses and Activity coordinators.