- Full Time
Rosenalee Care Centre are currently recruiting for a dynamic, committed Director of Nursing to join us in Ballincollig.
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled nurse who is ready for a challenging but rewarding position.
Experience is essential, however, it is more relevant that we recruit an individual with the right personality and ambition with a commitment to work hard in order to achieve the goals set by Rosenalee.
The ideal candidate should have:
- extensive management and leadership experience at a senior clinical level
- the ability to think strategically and develop a vision for the future
- a track record of leading and managing a multi-disciplinary team
- experience of delivering key organisational targets, service improvements and change projects
- minimum of 3 years experience in a senior nursing management position in Care of the Elderly (within the last 6 years)
- Post- registration management qualification (QQI Level 6 minimum)
- Currently registered with NMBI
- Proven track record of clinical, leadership and people skills
- Thorough knowledge of HIQA standards, regulations and the Health Act 2007
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Qualification in Gerontology is desirable