- Full Time
St. Patrick’s Missionary Society, Kiltegan Co. Wicklow is a facility for retired missionary priests. It includes a 25 bedded dedicated care unit and provides assisted living in Kiltegan (40 residents), Dublin (10 residents), Cork (3 residents) and Knock (2 residents).
We are now seeking a suitable candidate for the exciting new position of Director of Care. The successful candidate will play a pivotal role in providing a high level of clinical proficiency, management, and direction to the dedicated team in Kiltegan to ensure the highest standards of person-centred care are achieved for residents both in the care unit and in assisted living.
Interested Candidates should have:
- Qualified RGN with at least 3 years’ management experience in the last 6 years in care of the older person
- Post registration management qualification in health, or a related field
- Excellent Leadership, Organisational and Communication skills
- Proven track record in Healthcare Clinical Management
- Sound decision making ability and results driven
- Ability to work well with others and promote a positive team environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage and promote change
- Experience of risk management
- Personal and professional development
- Auditing, data collection and analysis
- Quality and service improvement
- Excellent remuneration package
- Permanent wholetime position
- Pension Contribution
- Mobile phone and laptop
- Free Parking
- Subsidised Meals
Queries regarding the specifics of the position should be made to email@example.com
Applications should be made via email attaching a CV and cover letter to Fiona McHenry, HR Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 8th October 2021 at 5.30pm.
St. Patrick’s Missionary Society is an inclusive employer.