- Part Time
Mount Sackville Nursing Home is looking for a Care assistant. This is a permanent position.
14hours a week (Saturdays and Sundays 7.00-14.00 and 14.00-21.00) more hours during June, July, August and September and from 15 December to 15 January inclusive.
Please see below a few things about this position :
- Hourly rate depends on experience and is relevant to the work involved.
- We subsidized course and uniforms.
- Good team, good spirit, lovely Residents (33in total). NB : the nursing home is attached to a convent. Three quarters of the Residents are Religious Srs and the rest are a mixture of men and women.
- Shifts start at 7am sharp (to avoid traffic). It is day shift only and is a mix of mornings and afternoons. Usually Care Assitants interchange shifts without difficulty.
- Being Computer literate is an advantage
- As is experience in nursing home.
- Very good communications skills
- Note : We are based beside Phoenix Park between Chapelizod and Castleknock at Knockmaroon Gate. Distance from Bus Stop = 20minute walk. If the person is not driving, access to the nursing home is not easy especially at weekends as there is no bus available before 7am
- We are looking for Care Assistants who are genuinely interested in the Care of the Older Person, Carers who will chat and get to know our Residents and their tastes and preferences and who will be able to care for them in the most sincere and empathetic way possible.
- See website www.mountsackvillenh.ie