- Full Time
Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON) required for Oughterard Manor Private Nursing Home, Oughterard, co. Galway.
JOB PURPOSE: To oversee / maintain the care of Residents within the Nursing Home in the absence of the Home Manager, to take responsibility for the day-to-day running of the Nursing Home, and ensure that all Company policies and procedures, and all legal requirements, are adhered to within the defined timescales.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & QUALIFICATIONS
• Current An Bord Altranais / NMBI Registration
• Previous management/supervisory experience
• Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
• Team player
• Genuine interest in working with our Client group
• Certification of Garda Vetting Unit clearance
• Care for the Elderly experience / qualification
• Minimum two years management / supervisory experience
All applications will be treated with strictest confidentiality. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Brindley Healthcare requires individuals to provide certain personal data in order to carry out our functions. We will treat all information and personal data that you provide as confidential, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation and Data Protection legislation.
Full details of Brindley Healthcare’s Privacy Statements are available at www.brindleyhealthcare.ie